A customised, exclusive, friendly Gourmet Tour to enjoy Italian wonders: just fly to Bari or nearby airport & we arrange a magnificent guided tour by our private minibus with your personal chef
2 - 7 July 2016
"Puglia seafood paradise": a unique guided tour by Cook & Meet to enjoy the sumptuous seafood & wine delicacies of Puglia, a true gem of the Mediterranean, and discover its stunning Unesco-heritage historic attractions and wonderful beaches.
• Saturday: flight Prague – Bari. We recommend Wizz Air early morning flight to enjoy a whole day by the beach. Pick-up by private minibus and accommodation in a cozy, elegant B&B in Monopoli, a picturesque small town with a gorgeous beach and a friendly, lively local scene.
Visit of the historic center, aperitivo and tasting dinner in a local lively restaurant with sumptuous seafood dishes with crisp and fruity local wines.
• Sunday: after breakfast, we head to Alberobello, famous for its unique prehistoric “trulli” buildings designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
We will visit a traditional cheese producer and a wine producer to taste the local specialities, soak in the charming atmosphere of historic Ostuni, and the relax in a nearby magnificent series of long beaches, small inlets, reefs, dunes and Mediterranean vegetation in the heart of a Marine Natural reserve.
Tasting dinner with refined dishes in an elegant restaurant.
• Monday: transfer across scenic landscapes dotted by olive trees to Putignano, for an exclusive cooking class with a local renowned chef. We will prepare together a choice of starters, a rich main course and a dessert according to traditional recipes, with the elegant touch of our master chef.
After lunch, visit of the stunning caves of Castellana, a world-class natural wonder.
Dinner in Monopoli to continue the exploration of the typical Pugliese cuisine and enjoy its lively nightlife and friendly hospitality.
• Tuesday: visit to Polignano a Mare, a scenic seaside village perched atop a rocky outcrop , with an optional boat trip to admire the picturesque marine caves nearby. Free afternoon to enjoy the pristine beaches and return to Monopoli.
• Wednesday: free day to relax and enjoy the magnificent local beaches. We are available to organise optional excursions (as well by bicycle) upon request.
• Thursday: transfer to Bari airport. We recommend Wizz Air early morning flight to return to Prague, or we will provide all information to continue your Italian trip.
Preliminary price per person: Euro 590 (based on a group of at least 6 participants)
The cost-sharing includes:
The cost-sharing includes:
- 5 nights accommodation in double room, in elegant B&B in Monopoli
- 3 tastings dinners in restaurants to discover the specialties of Puglia cuisine (mostly seafood) accompanied by local wines (2 bottles/group/dinner)
- 1 tasting lunch including cooking class with a personal chef
- Visit to a wine producer and a cheese producer with tasting
- Entry ticket to Castellana caves and visit to Alberobello Unesco heritage site
- Transfers by private car
- Italian and English-speaking personal guide for the whole tour