A customised, exclusive, friendly Gourmet Tour to enjoy Italian wonders: just fly to Venice or Treviso & we arrange a magnificent guided tour by our private minibus with your personal chef, with home delivery to Prague of all your purchases !
EASTER 2017 (14-17 April)
"Venice in a bubble(s)": an exclusive guided experience to soak up the magic atmosphere of Venice with an unique food tour, and the magnificent heartland of Prosecco wines at one of the region´s finest estates.
• Friday 14.4: flight Prague – Venice (we recommend the 9.20 CSA direct flight) and transfer by private minibus towards the wine hills of Montello. Accommodation in the elegant Giusti estates, a renowned wine maker.
Tasting dinner in a traditional restaurant to savour a selection of starters and main courses prepared according to original recipes accompanied by local wines.
• Sunday: after breakfast, transfer to Venice for our exclusive street food tour to discover the most typical and unusual delicacies, guided by a local experienced gourmet and sommelier.
• Monday: breakfast and visit of the vineyards nested on scenic hills made famous by the epic battles of 1st World War; guided tasting of different types of Prosecco and other noble wines, most notably the renowned Amarone della Valpollicella, one of the flagships of Italian wine excellence.
- Lunch with a “cheese experience” by a local cheese producer to discover the typical flavours of “Montasio”, “Bastardo del Grappa”, “Imbriago”, followed by a visit of another master of Prosecco wines located on scenic steep hills.
Tasting dinner in a local family-run restaurant to complete our discovery of local recipes.
• Tuesday: after breakfast, transfer by private minibus to the scenic hills of Valdobbiadene, the heartland of the Famous Prosecco DOCG. We will visit 2 wine producers with tating and Conegliano, proclaimed "European Capital of Wine Culture 2016" thanks to the uniqueness of its wine culture, with a rich calendar of culinary and cultural events throughout the whole year.
• Wednesday: transfer by private minibus to Treviso airport according to the participants´ flight schedules (we recommend the 12.50 Wizz Air direct flight to Prague).
Preliminary price per person: Euro 590 (based on a group of at least 6 participants), € 650 (for less than 6 participants)
The cost-sharing includes:
The cost-sharing includes:
- exclusive “Venice street food” walking tour with personal food & wine expert
- exclusive “Cheese Experience” with tasting lunch
- Visit to 3 renowned wine producers with tastings of fine red and white wines
- 2 traditional tasting dinners accompanied by local wines
- private Italian and English-speaking guides for the duration of the tour
- private transfer by private minibus from and to Treviso Airport and for the whole tour
- 4 nights of accommodation in double rooms, including breakfast
- Home delivery to Prague of the goods purchased by the group during the tour.