A customised, exclusive, friendly Gourmet Tour to enjoy Italian wonders: just fly to Venice & we arrange a magnificent guided tour by our private minibus with your personal chef, with home delivery to Prague of all your purchases !
Easter Prosecco Gourmet Tour
14-17 April 2017
An exclusive guided experience to soak up the magic atmosphere of Venice with an unique food tour, and the magnificent heartland of Prosecco wines at one of the region´s finest estates.
• Friday 14.4: flight Prague – Venice (we recommend the 9.20 CSA direct flight), meeting at Venice airport and transfer to the city center by the scenic boat "vaporetto" . We will stroll among the main historic attractions all the way to Piazza San Marco but mostly enjoy the lively back streets and charming canals with our exclusive street food tour to discover the most typical and unusual delicacies.
In the late afternoon, transfer by private minibus towards the wine hills of Montello. Accommodation in the elegant Giusti estates, a renowned wine maker.
Tasting dinner in a traditional restaurant to savour a selection of starters and main courses prepared according to original recipes accompanied by local wines.
• Saturday 15.4: breakfast and visit of the vineyards nested on scenic hills made famous by the epic battles of 1st World War; guided tasting of different types of Prosecco and other noble wines, most notably the renowned Amarone della Valpollicella, one of the flagships of Italian wine excellence.
Lunch with a “cheese experience” by a local cheese producer to discover the typical flavours of “Montasio”, “Bastardo del Grappa”, “Imbriago”, followed by a visit of another master of Prosecco wines located on scenic steep hills.
Tasting dinner in a local family-run restaurant to complete our discovery of local recipes.
• Sunday 16.4: after breakfast, transfer by private minibus to the scenic hills of Valdobbiadene, the heartland of the Famous Prosecco DOCG. We will visit 2 wine producers with tasting and Conegliano, proclaimed "European Capital of Wine Culture" thanks to the uniqueness of its wine culture
• Monday 17.4: the typical activity for all Italians on Easter Monday is a rich picnic in a scenic area, so there is no better way than enjoy relax and a scenic walk around a gourmet basket of local delicacies, popping a few bottles open !
Transfer by private minibus to Venice airport according to the participants´ flight schedules (we recommend the 19.45 CSA direct flight to Prague).
Preliminary price per person: Euro 550 (based on a group of at least 6 participants), € 650 (for less than 6 participants)
The cost-sharing includes:
The cost-sharing includes:
- exclusive “Venice street food” walking tour
- exclusive “Cheese Experience” with tasting lunch
- Visit to 3 renowned wine producers with tastings of fine red and white wines
- 2 traditional tasting dinners accompanied by local wines
- private Italian and English-speaking guides for the duration of the tour
- private transfer by minibus from and to Venice Airport and for the whole tour
- 3 nights of accommodation in double rooms, including breakfast
- Home delivery to Prague of the goods purchased by the group during the tour.