A customised, exclusive, friendly Gourmet Tour to enjoy Italian wonders: just fly to Venice or Treviso & we arrange a magnificent guided tour by our private minibus with your personal chef, with home delivery to Prague of all your purchases !
18-22 August 2020
(other dates available upon request)
"Venice in a bubble(s)": an exclusive guided experience to soak up the magic atmosphere of Venice with an unique food tour, and the magnificent heartland of Prosecco wines at one of the region´s finest estates.
• Day 1: meeting in Venice or Treviso airport and transfer by private minibus towards the wine hills of Montello. Accommodation in the an elegant winery estate by a renowned local wine maker.
Tasting dinner in a traditional restaurant to savour a selection of starters and main courses prepared according to original recipes accompanied by local wines.
• Day 2: after breakfast, transfer to Venice for our exclusive street food tour to discover the most typical and unusual delicacies, soak-in the local atmosphere and enjoy historic and artistic attractions along the way. Return to the accommodation after dinner.
• Day 3: breakfast and visit of the vineyards nested on scenic hills made famous by the epic battles of 1st World War; guided tasting of different types of Prosecco and other noble wines, most notably the renowned Amarone della Valpollicella, one of the flagships of Italian wine excellence.
Lunch with a “cheese experience” by a local cheese producer to discover the typical flavours of “Montasio”, “Bastardo del Grappa”, “Imbriago”, followed by a visit of another master of Prosecco wines located on scenic steep hills.
Tasting dinner in a local family-run restaurant to complete our discovery of local recipes.
• Day 4: after breakfast, transfer by private minibus to the scenic hills of Valdobbiadene, the heartland of the Famous Prosecco DOCG. We will visit 2 wine producers with tasting and Conegliano, listed as Unesco World Heritage Site thanks to the uniqueness of its wine culture, with a rich calendar of culinary and cultural events throughout the whole year.
Alternatively, in the afternoon we can visit the charming town of Bassano del Grappa, famous for Grappa Poli distillery and museum.
• Day 5: transfer by private minibus to Venice or Treviso airport according to the participants´ flight schedules
Preliminary price per person in double or twin room accommodation: Euro 690 (based on a group of 6 participants), Euro 750 (for 4 - 5 participants)
The cost-sharing includes:
The cost-sharing includes:
- exclusive “Venice street food” walking tour with personal food & wine expert
- exclusive “Cheese Experience” with tasting lunch
- Visit to 3 renowned wine producers with tastings of fine red and white wines
- 2 traditional tasting dinners accompanied by local wines
- private Italian and English-speaking guides for the duration of the tour
- private transfer by private minibus from and to Venice or Treviso Airport and for the whole tour
- 4 nights of accommodation in double rooms, including breakfast
- Home delivery to Prague of the goods purchased by the group during the tour.